Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you find those fill in the blank books

I cant remember what they are called but it has a story with missing words and under the blank it says, noun, verb, adjective, ect

or a site that has them. I think they would be fun for me and the kids to do together.


Asked by gothmama91 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

Level 16 (3,057 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • Ad libs, theres brands like Mad Libs. Book stores have them or online.

    Answer by sugamama3 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

  • Mad Libs

    Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

  • Borders/Barnes and Noble have them they're called Mad Libs.


    Answer by Rosehawk at 12:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

  • Sounds like Mad Libs. They also have one called "Dear Dumb Diary" that my 8 yr. old daughters love! I think you can get them at the bookstores.

    Answer by LuckyStarr28 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 10, 2011