My stomach basically feels the exact same as before at 10 weeks.

I have heard that girls with long torsos take longer to show, and this applies to me.
My stomach looks the same as before I got pregnant in the morning & feels maybe a little more firm when I push on it, but not in the right place from what I understand. At night, I just feel bloated from the navel down
I keep hearing to check right above your pelvic bone for a hard spot that's supposed to be the uterus, but I don't feel anything. It feels kinda uncomfortable to push and look, so I don't push any harder, but it feels like nothing is there too.
The firm area is more like an inch under my navel, and it's also where my belly sticks out the most when I am bloated. It's firm there all the time, and in the morning when I lay on my back in bed, I can distinctly feel a hard spot there all. You can't really tell when I look in the mirror at it. I look the same. I can only tell when I suck in, nothing below my navel moves as much as it did before. I'm tiny & used to be able to suck in so much my hands could almost fit around my waist. I just want to know of something could be wrong. I just found out I'm pregnant a week ago. I'm counting from my last period. Could I still be wrong even about how far along I am? I see my dr.next week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• What youre describing sounds completely normal to me. I'm 15 weeks and just starting to see my bump. Congrats :)
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 12:35 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Am I feeling it in the right spot?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Yes, mine reaches (uterus) just below my belly button. Just ask the doc next week to ease your mind but you sound fine to me :)
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:33 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Give it another few months. You will show soon enough. Usually only really overweight women go through their whole pregnancies not showing. That doesn't sound like you so just hand in there. You'll get that bump before you know it.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:44 AM on Jul. 10, 2011