My hubby is worrying me

he seems to not hear what we are saying to him and when he does hear us it is not the right way. plus he was so tired and in so much pain he literally could not get off the floor i had to help him. only thing i know of he was hurt several years ago in semi wreck and it messed up his body as far as the hearing he works around saws and sanders and stuff and they never thought about ear safety. he drops things a lot to. the dr found carpel tunnel a few years ago when they went into repair his wrist from semi wreck and they found glass in there that had been in there since may of that year and it was september when they did the surgery they were shocked he did not have a major infection or cut artery. he tries to do what he can to work anyway. but he lost a job because he could not keep up because of the hand. i told him to get checked again to find out if he will be able to continue doing the kind of work he enjoys or if he will have to find alternative to it. because he refuses to give up working which is fine by me but i am concerned for him and afraid he i going to seriously injure himself on a saw since he cannot keep a grasp on things

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Health

• hugsI'll say a prayer for you and your family. I am sorry too, hope things get better soon.

geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 1:18 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Im sory hun.....idk what to tell you though :( I hope he will get better soon! <3
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 1:07 AM on Jul. 10, 2011