Lightning

does anyone else watch lighning to calm down? or am i just weird lol?

jayleelovemommy

Asked by jayleelovemommy at 12:50 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Love to watch lighting
    Amr515

Answer by Amr515 at 12:51 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I love lightning storms!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:53 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• No it terrifys me.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 12:53 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I don't have a good place to watch the storm :/ But they make me terribly nervous, especially if there's a tornado watch/warning out.

On the other hand, my husband likes to *clears throat* during storms :D
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:54 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I love Thunder , But im To scared im going to get struck , by lightning , therefore i try to avoid it , or dont go by the windows , (: ha
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 12:58 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• i try to not look at lightning because i think it is not good for my eyes....i might be wrong though.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:00 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• i just love to sit by the window and watch i have a river about 3 miles from the house so i can watch them going around that area my aunt hates it but its so relaxing
    jayleelovemommy

Comment by jayleelovemommy (original poster) at 1:04 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I love watching lightning. I feel peaceful watching it.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 1:13 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Lightning does not calm me down. Some people like to see it as it is really exciting so maybe you like excitement. My husband likes to watch lightning and says it calms him down. He also liked to watch tornadoes as a kid and they had to go back out to get him back into their shelter. He was in an area where they came through a lot. His son took photos too of a tornado. I am not sure if it is weird or not. I think it is gorgeous but am a bit afraid of it. I am in FL and we have very storng lightning down here and more lightning deaths than elsewhere. men have more deaths too as they still play golf and baseball and stay out in the weather. Women usually have sense to go inside.
    .
    Sweet_Carol_126

Answer by Sweet_Carol_126 at 1:24 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• i love storms! ever since i was a little kid i would watch storms with my grandpa, rest his soul, out his window it brings back so many memories when i watch storms now
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 2:58 AM on Jul. 10, 2011