Why, why, why, why adult content

My DH constantly yells at me and our DD.
always. Doesn't matter what it is...everything is derogatory.

So, I just ask him..."you're constantly putting us down and yelling at us, why don't you get rid of us?"

His exact wording was "because I haven't found a place to hide the bodies"...OMFG, are you serious?

Part of me thinks it's true.

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 1:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Hmm , Is he known to be sarcastic , if so , he was probably kidding , but if he said it in a strern serious like voice , id be worried .
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• this is not healthy. you either need to get couples counseling or remove your kid from this toxic environment. your kid might be very intimidated by him and that could mess with her self esteem and confidence.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Scary! Is there anywhere else for you to go?
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 1:19 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• You should leave as soon as its safe for you to do so like when he is out of the house
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 1:32 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• U need to get out now. Plz do not wait.
    Autiziumom

Answer by Autiziumom at 1:37 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I agree with ladies! Not safe or healthy! I would get the hell out of dodge! My ex threatened me one time. He said do you think you will ever leave me and get away with it....i'll kill you burn the body in the pasture and throw your bones through the wood chipper! I eventually decided i would leave and go to a shelter. I played cool for a few days and left. I went back to get stuff and he came home early and locked himself n bathroom with our infant son! I coaxed him out and he beat and chocked me. Meanwhile my son still strapped in his infant car seat had fallen off bed, seat and all and was upside down! I am 5 ft 1 in. he is 6 ft 4 so i didnt think at that point i stood much of a chance however it just so happened that neighbor had called cops ! They showed up and he ran out back. They eventually caught and charged him but he got off with little more than a fine and warning! I wish i would have left earlier actualy!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Even if his threat was sarcastic I'd still get the frack out of there asap. The emotional abuse alone is more than enough to leave. Think of your child's mental well being when you feel like you can't do it. You can do ANYTHING for your child right? Find a shelter, and don't look back hon. They will help you get things in order there, but it's time to go.
    toykeymama

Answer by toykeymama at 3:33 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I have a shovel.... just sayin'...
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:20 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• get him a appointment by mail to a happy medium
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• then you should start thinking about leaving him... I mean if things are so out of control you should be thinking about what is best for you and your daughter.
    paufonseca

Answer by paufonseca at 11:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2011