Hair Hair everywhere....

I recently colored my hair darker and the hair that falls out is a lot more noticeable. It is everywhere and besides cleaning the floors everyday there is nothing I can do about it. But my husband would have me do just that, clean the floors everyday, it really bothers him. Is there any happy medium? I don't want to clean the floors everyday!

HollyBoBolly

Asked by HollyBoBolly at 1:26 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• My grandpa wanted the house dusted but my grandma didn't want to dust so she said if you want it done do it yourself, I think that applies nicely here
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 2:08 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• i vacuum 2-3 times a day, steam mop every night, and lysol and old fashion mop 1-2 times a week. It doesnt take much effort for me and i live in an 1800 sq ft home. it takes me 20 minutes to get all my floors done.

just clean the floors daily its not that big of a deal
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 1:34 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Poke him in the eye. Than he can't see it. Are you Suzy frickin' homemaker or something?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:19 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• It is for me. I have other things to do besides supporting his crazy. I'm a full time student.
    HollyBoBolly

Comment by HollyBoBolly (original poster) at 1:35 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I was a full time student up until a month ago, i have 3 kids one being autistic. My husband expects a clean house. if it would be that time consuming see if you guys cant switch days on cleaning the floors. I dont do mine all at once, when i was in school take 30 credit hours of classes, the second thing i did when i got home was vacuum the living room. the first being gettin something to eat. when the kids got ready for bed, while they were brushing their teeth i would vac the up stairs. the other floors like the kitchen dining i real quick swept and steamed mopped after meals. i would strongly recommend a steam mop if you dont have one, works great on spot messes. then the bathrooms i just swept and steamed in the evening before i went to bed. then used a reg mop when i had more time to clean. if you do a little at a time it wont seem over whelming.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 1:46 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• i do the same with other cleaning, when im cooking i do dishes as i go, clean of all counters and wiped down appliances. i keep cleaning rags and cleaner in both bathrooms, and when i see the bathroom counter/ mirror, toilet, tub needs wiped down i do it. same with other rooms. my house is always clean and all is cleaned everyday, and i dont clean in a block schedule.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 1:51 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Not in the least. I like a clean house and it is clean, minus the few stray hairs.
    HollyBoBolly

Comment by HollyBoBolly (original poster) at 5:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• My SO helps with the chores so do the kids. If he can complain he can help out. Talk over your concerns with him.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 7:19 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Hello, he's got arms, he can sweep the floors if it's bugging him.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:01 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• use a panty hose in the head all day?
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2011