need to no

ok i had a misscarrige at 4weeks i stoped bleeding for a week now im bleeding again do you think its a period but could i have one this early because i read something that said that it could take up to 4weeks to get a period it was my first misscarrige so i dont know about this stuff

Autumn634

Asked by Autumn634 at 1:42 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you should talk to your doctor about that .... thats something only a dr can help u with
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• before this pregnancy i had a MC and i bleed for a week then jumped right back on my cycle . that dosnt happen for everyone ... i was close to two months. i dont know if that helps but its better than the obveious question above.
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 2:05 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• yep thanks just wanted to no making sure i wasnt wired or anything plus we are wanting to try again but i wanted to atleast wait until my first period the baby i lost was planned and all but i didnt think i would get pergnant that fast and had been moving and all i guess the stress and all took over but i do have a check up with my doc on the 22 thank you
    Autumn634

Answer by Autumn634 at 2:12 AM on Dec. 17, 2008