Feeling Rejected- What's "normal" for a married couple? adult content

My husband and I haven't had sex in over 3 months, and not for lack of trying on my part. He just has no interest. I've tried talking to him about it but he swears it's not me. I've suggested we (or even just he if he'd rather) talk to someone about it, and see what's going on but he says no. I am seriously starting to feel like the last girl standing at the bar that no one wants to go home with. Is this normal behavior for a married couple? It just seems so odd.

Edit: I forgot to say that this is not new. We have had this issue from day one. I'm honestly not sure how we even managed to get pregnant and have our amazing son.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• sometimes married couples go thru a dry spell from time to time. As frustrating as it is give it some time it will pick back up again. Or you could try some different approaches catch him off guard and that might spice things up!! Good luck!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 3:30 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• There is no NORMAL it is different for every couple. It can be like that for a while after a new baby comes along because of the exhaustion. Sometimes the guy can just be too tired from work. HOWEVER, if he doesn't respond to anything you tried then there might be a problem. Try to join him in the shower or surprise him with it in the middle of the night when he doesn't have to work the next day. If he STILL keeps refusing you, I would be concerned. Good luck sweetie! I feel bad for you :(
    teardrop_7060

Answer by teardrop_7060 at 3:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I don't want to upset you but yes thats odd for any man - does he say why he don't want to have sex-
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• No woman should have to feel like this - do you think he is cheating or just having problems
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I don't think he's cheating. Not sure where he would do anything. He works and comes right home.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• perhaps its a medical thing, if he has low testosterone he will have a low sex drive, or if he is on medication for anything lack of interest in sex could be a side effect

DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 3:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• How old is he?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:00 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• He is 37.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:06 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Gay.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:18 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• He's not gay. And I knew I'd get at least one who said that.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:20 AM on Jul. 10, 2011