WHY DO WOMEN? adult content

this posting was one of the hottest posting ever everyone one here repeated one another.. But hey that's how you feel O WELL laughing at all whom comment to tell me to spell check . Why do women hate on other women to the point they have to point out every little mistake or feel the need to voice their opinion and say the same thing as the next if a person makes a point why of how they feel why be a copy CAT? I made this posting to actually see if some of the women on here thought differently and had a mind of their own and honestly hummm.. NOT you guys..... so cute.. now how here is a word that explains females like you .. LOSER .. Now as you may call me any name you please because that what I expect you guys to do talk about me.. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME THAT IMPORTANT I SUPPORT MY FANS.. YOUR FAR TO KIND... why you think I like'd your comments :/

MissCheare

Asked by MissCheare at 4:52 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You sound kinda retarded with your spelling errors.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:55 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• No honey, I thought you were the child there were so many errors. You can't even type full sentences, capitalize, or use proper punctuation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• First of all, before you try to raise children, please attempt to learn how to speak and write like an adult. The spelling errors don't irk me as much as the sheer incoherence of your statement. Especially your little "ps" ... it simply doesn't make any sense.

Secondly, to answer what I think your actual question is, experienced mothers know that some things DO happen every time.
    You WILL get peed on.
    You WILL get thrown up on.
    Your child WILL get sick.
    Your child WILL have at least 1 temper tantrum and push their boundaries.
    I could go on and on for ages of all of the things that experienced mothers say new mothers WILL go through. That's kind of what experienced means. It means we've been there, and we're attempting to give advice.
    Apparently some people don't want advice because they believe their child is better than a "normal" human and won't go through these things. These people are wrong.
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 7:14 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I agree wholeheartedly with AnnieMcD, experienced mothers are trying to tell you some of the things that you WILL go through, I am tired of young, inexperienced mothers saying "My child would NEVER do that" I always laugh and tell them, just wait! My oldest child is 21 and my youngest is 11 with 3 in between, and yes, they all have different personalities, likes and dislikes, but it didn't change the fact that I was peed on, puked on and sat up all night with every one of them, not to mention teaching all of them to read write and spell correctly so they will at least look and sound half ways intelligent. You keep thinking that your baby will never_______ ( you fill in the blank) but no matter what it is, it will most likely happen at least once. Oh, and "threw" is the past tense of "throw" as in "He threw the ball over the fence". The correct spelling of the word you used over and over is "through" .
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:23 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• well my opinion is that if u do not like the advice grow a pair nod and smile curtly say some thing like i will take it under advisement and let it go...... or you could try listening, we do not tell our horror stories because we like to scare you. although with someit is just too funny. but in reality we do because i think we are hoping the next generation will get it better. it why i do it. i mean my kids are not like really bad but well it would have been nice to know what might happen so i know what to expect.
    and if you are refering soley to labor and preg horror stories then well that is because for some reason i will never understand, and i do this too, when one person says how did , or what did, we just go with what we know. the same also goes for the parenting. if u r asking for the advice where the heck do think we get our info Dr. Phil?????
    4g4b

Answer by 4g4b at 9:47 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• oh yeah and one more thing i find it morally reprehensible that you would use such an offensive term on a sight like this, i happen to have a daughter who is mentally handicapped and personally do not like people who use such a term in a flippant manner. so grow up will u.  tsk tsk

4g4b

Answer by 4g4b at 9:53 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Internet gangsta? We're telling you not to call people names ... and answering your question. If you don't like the answers maybe you shouldn't have asked?
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 10:14 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Interesting...

Your posts are kind of hard to understand because of your spelling and grammar. At least make an attempt to word your posts in a way that people can understand them.

As far as what you will go through, there are a lot of things that EVERY child does... That's just the way it is.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:55 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• honestly if ur going to sit and complain about other peoples advice and stories and not even kno how to spell then maybe your not ready for a child.. us moms kno what to expect at the worst of times. granted none of us likes to be told how to raise our child but we all kno everyones parenting skills are different we all know our children are different but we share stories and explain things that happens with us our our kids because its nice to hear sometimes that your not the only one with that crazy temper tantrum child. or the one that swore at 18 months or the one that puked all over you at three am or the one who sleeps all night or never cries..... my point is its nice to know that other parents out there go thru similar things that we do...
    P3anut

Answer by P3anut at 3:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2011