When can I expect my daughter to get her teeth?

She's 9 months and i see these bubbles in her gums but no teeth, Just when I think shes done teething, she starts again with a vengence.

pepperann201

Asked by pepperann201 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it all depends. My friends little girl didnt get her first tooth until the day before her first birthday. however my son got his first 2 at once when he was 6.5 months
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 1:52 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I was told the longer it takes for the teeth to come in the better they are. I didn't think it was true until I look at my nieces and nephews. One got all his teeth before he was a year and my niece didn't get one till she was a year. My nephew has had to get his teeth pulled b/c they are soft and unhealthy. My nieces teeth are almost perfect.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 10:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• it hurts so press gently on her gums and help the process. my kids never liked teething rings but some babies do...
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• i wouldnt worry. Maybe your baby is just different like they say"all kids are" Funny how i still remember what teeth were first..they were the first to fall out ready for adult teeth at 6. just ddont put off a dentist too long..i regret that desision
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jul. 14, 2008