Why do some women get real jealous when thier pregnant?I'm so insecure about myself and I'm constantly thinking about my husband cheating what is that it's really bothering me I don't want to ruin my relationship over this.

Happy2bemom969

Asked by Happy2bemom969 at 2:31 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I was NOT worried about my husband cheating. He was horribly horny the whole 9 months and was attached at my hip 24/7. I did get a little insecure when he looked at other women but when your feeling like you look like a giant marshmallow of course you'll feel that way. Don't worry about it unless he gives you a reason. Not all men are losers like that.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 2:35 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Well how does he act? My husband was more attracted to me when I was a big preggo. I wasn't worried cuz I knew he thought I was the bees knees. It's hard to go through that. You're hormonal and you feel like crap and it's hard to not let those thoughts go through your head. At one point I was terrified that my hubby would cheat. He was in alaska when we found out I was pregnant and he hadn't seen me in 2 months. I was huge when he got back and I was so scared he would. But luckily he thought I was more gorgeous than ever. It depends on his views of pregnant women. Even men who are not attracted to preggos won't cheat. Just calm down, it's the hormones!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:36 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Really you answered it yourself. You are insecure about yourself. It is how you are projecting your own image. Hormones play a huge part, but also society. We aren't to look at ourselves as gorgeous when pregnant, because we are gaining weight and that is ugly. When we get ugly our husband will find satisfaction elsewhere. Also, your husband could be saying or doing things that are making you feel negatively about yourself or towards him.
    In no way am I saying anything about you gaining weight or anything like that... just trying to explain what has gone through my head. Fortunately for me, my DH is very good about letting me know that he finds me sexy and loves that I am having his baby. Most men really do love their wives pregnant. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 2:36 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• body image! your body image has completly changed now that your pregnant..I am going through the same Exact thing of not being very self confident even though my husband says he finds me unbelievably attracive pregnant (bless him). Im 6 months and i just look tubby not pregnant, i wasnt tubby at all before getting pregnant. And so now im dealing with body image issues something that I never really dealt with before pregnancy.
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 2:41 AM on Dec. 17, 2008