Would you go commando while wearing a dress or skirt? adult content

hi, my boyfriend keeps insisting for me to go commando whenever i wear any skirts or dresses because it excites him, even if i'm not with him he said. i don't somewhat mind and i've done it, but would this be normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• at the end of the day its your mind your choice what ever makes you feel omfortable and wht you don't feel ashamed doing even if family or friend found out..
    MissCheare

Answer by MissCheare at 5:33 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• no, i don't like going command, i think it is gross because as women we are moist down there and sometimes have a little discharge, i don't want that getting on my clothes.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 5:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I wouldn't do it and I think you shouldn't if you're not comfortable with it. In fact I think he's being a bully. Don't let him push you into it just to turn him on because it won't end there - he'll keep doing things that humiliate you to get himself off.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 5:55 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• epic....
    MissCheare

Answer by MissCheare at 5:55 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• If it doesn't bother you, then go for it. It's always fun to try new things, and if it turns out you don't like it, you can always say no next time. :o)
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 7:05 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• no,chafing would be an issue

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Your boyfriend sounds like he has some problems. "Insisting" that another person do something that is a matter of personal choice isn't cool.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:34 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• do it all the time!! sometimes it is just more comfortable.
    pitbull4me

Answer by pitbull4me at 11:43 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• all i can think is gross. at home its not too much of a big deal, but leaving the house commando, thats nasty.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:52 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• i do as long as what i'm wearing isn't too flowy or short.
    MsSelfDestruct

Answer by MsSelfDestruct at 12:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2011