Is alone what you feel?

Does anyone sometimes feel alone.. Like no matter what they do is never good enough for the person they are trying to make see a difference?.. Why psuh so hard to prove something to a person instead of your self?..

MissCheare

Asked by MissCheare at 5:43 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Health

• We are social creatures; we sort of feed off each other, psychologically, and it's fine and good to say "prove to yourself" but you're unlikely to feel satisfied unless you get recognition from some significant other in your life. That's just how we are wired.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 5:50 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• No.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• There were many years that I did when my children were little and there were unresolved issues in our marriage. Being the "people pleaser" person that I am, made it worse. Now that children are grown and I've learned a few things in life, I try to please God first and then everything else pretty much falls into place. No more alone(ness). DH and I have pretty much resolved past issues and we've moved on.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 6:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• No, in fact, i'd.rather be alone sometimes. I like to please people and be recognized for my efforts, but I don't depend on someone else to sustain me.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:10 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Not when it comes to religion because I do not try to prove my beliefs to anyone else nor do I try to make someone see a difference when it comes to their or my beliefs because I believe that we each walk a spiritual path that we all have to find on our own and no two paths are the same.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Sure I do. I think its pretty normal to have those alone feelings from time to time.

Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 10, 2011