is posible tworaise two childern at 18 and live a normal life

what i mean is while pottty training and changing diapers are going on can you still make time for yourself also being a single parent but with the support of your parent and famliy. As far as starting a relationship with someone but not really having your childern around them until you feel comfortable with that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• nope and just wait, in 5 years your going to have a kid knocking on your door saying "Hi Katie's mom! Can she come out to play?"
    Your not you anymore, your a MOM!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Guess that would depend on what you consider "Normal"
    Can you survive.. yes.
    Will you be able to do everything you did before - probably not.

As far as relationships go.. well.. i don't bring a guy into the lives of my kids unless I know we are going to be together for quite awhile. the last guy I dated - I knew him as a friend for 6 months, then we dated for 3-4 months .. and then .. i introduced him to my kids.

4xmommy2008

Answer by 4xmommy2008 at 3:01 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i believe so i am a new mother at the age of 19 i am what you consider tobe a single parent but with the help of others yes life can still be normal.you may not be ableto go out when you want or do all the things you use to do when you were kid free but you began to find new hobbies and new things that interest you ..i know i did.you grow up and once that has been established you no longer desire to do the old things use to interest you ..i know that you are anonymous but i feel that with us being so close in age and we probably have alot of common ground so just email me maybe we can talk one on one oh yeah never introduce your new guys to kids until you really know because people out here these days are crazy..
    amiyamom

Answer by amiyamom at 3:23 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Well I agree with the above poster "it depends on your definition of normal". You cant party or take off at a whim anymore, but you shouldnt stop doing the things that you truely enjoy.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 4:25 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• no parent at 18 has a normal life of a teenager

you have the normal life of an 18 yo. parent if that makes sense ?
    rachael596

Answer by rachael596 at 10:29 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• if you have help and a reliable supportteam...bUt its hard i was 21 when i had my first and feel i missed out on stuff
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 11:27 AM on Dec. 17, 2008