NIPPLE Q'S - BOTTLE FEEDING MOTHERS READ!

Is it ok to have your baby on three different nipples (bottles) or should you stick with one??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Most babies prefer the same nipple each time, but there is no medical reason that I am aware of that says you have to use the same one. If you notice your child not wanting to use a certain nipple, I would throw it out and stick with what they like.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:02 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• As long as the baby is eating, it doesn't matter. As kustomkrochet said, if you notice they are not too happy with one, get rid of it. I would honestly think that them being less picky would be easier on you, though.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:33 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Although I nursed, the answer to this question depends on your child. If your child will use all 3, then it's fine. Some babies will prefer only one specific kind, others don't care and will use any kind.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:07 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• If your baby feeds just as well with each, it's OK. Some babies are fussy and will only drink well with their preferred nipple.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 9:13 AM on Jul. 10, 2011