Would you (or have you)

gone out with a guy who is shorter than you?

I am 5'2" so I'm pretty short...it's kinda hard to find a guy who's shorter than me, but lol, it happens. Yes I have dated a guy who was like one inch shorter than me...and no it didn't really bother me. If he had been a lot shorter then I would have felt weird about it. I wonder why it looks so weird to see a couple together when the girl is taller?? It shouldn't matter, lol.

If your answer is no, you wouldn't or haven't, why not?

chavela_carlita

Asked by chavela_carlita at 6:51 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• no i have not and i will NEVER!! I am just not attracted to keebler elves. i am 5 ft 3 and my s/o is 6 ft 3. i love tall muscular men. short men don't get my blood pumping.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:56 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I'm 5' 7" so this has happened. They didn't work for Keebler so the height difference wasn't much to look over. It was no big deal no pun intended. My SO is 6"4" so that issue issn't a current concern.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 7:00 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• No - I'm 5'3" and I have always dated at least 5'9".
    JanJan101

Answer by JanJan101 at 7:19 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• They have been my height or taller
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:50 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I DATED A GUY MY HEIGHT (5'2") WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL. HE MARRIED A WOMAN THE SAME HEIGHT AS HIM, MY DH AND I SAW THEM AT A FREINDS WEDDING WITH TWO BOYS, I'M THANKFUL THAT IS NOT ME. MY DH IS 6', I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'D DO WITH ANOTHER SHORTY AT MY HOUSE. MY KIDS AT LEAST HAVE A 50/50 SHOT OF OUT GROWING ME.
    wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 11:05 AM on Jul. 10, 2011