What to do with going out on dates?

Good news for me! I am actually having guys want to hang out with me. The thing is I fear they will think I'm boring and not fun to be around. I do have a lot of interests tho. I'm nervous about what kinda conversation starters I could use on them too. I also don't have any money to do anything on dates either. What are your views?

ChildGoddess

Asked by ChildGoddess at 7:56 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Why do you think they will find you boring? Your personality is what will show through! If you need something to talk about, find out what their interests are! When all else fails, ask them questions! People love to talk about themselves. It's a good sign though if they ask questions about you. Ask about their job, what do they like to do in theirspare time, do they come from a big family etc... Just be yourself because it's better if the get to know the" true you", that way you'll know if your compatible! Good luck and have fun with it!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 8:33 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• When my current boyfriend and I went on our first date at the park just walking our dogs.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 8:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• go to special events for free and take photos so you can see if your happy or if he is the right guy...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2011