Pristiq

If you have Anxiety or depression have you ever used pristiq for it? My doctor recently gave me some samples of it because what i am on now is not working,I read the reviews and the instructions out of 10 reviews only one had no side effects but everyone else had pretty much the same side effects vomiting,constipation and dizziness for the first few weeks.The first week was that plus night sweats.But they all said it made them feel so happy and faboulous other than the side effects.I not a totaly the edge with bad depression and anxity by any means but i do have it a bit especially the anxity part....if you have taken it what is your opinion of it?Thanks for your time!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Health

• My husband started on it about 2 weeks ago. The only side effect he has had is dizziness but it seems to go away within about the first hour he is awake. He seems to be doing very well on it, in a better mood, etc. I guess only time will tell, but so far, it seems to be doing its job.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 8:14 AM on Jul. 10, 2011