One man

Okay, there is a guy. I work with him. We hooked up a few times. Then he got married. We hooked up once after his marriage. I did not think he would go through with it. That was years ago. He still flirts and wants to hook up. I am considering hooking up with him. It has been a long time many years without. What would it hurt? We are both adults.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• umm what part of MARRIED dont you understand or care about????
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:55 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I wouldn't do it if he is married. If he was your husband would you want him cheating on you?
    mollgirl59

Answer by mollgirl59 at 8:57 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• It might not hurt you two, but it would hurt his wife. Plus, I would never want to be the "side dish".
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:02 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• If he's concidering cheating...even if it is "again", he should leave his wife. He's obviously not in love with her, or committed to the vows they took. And, if you're not even interested in him...he's just a boody call to you, thats low. You dont have a commitment to her, but he does and should get out of it. Because even if you decide not to, he'll find someone else.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 9:14 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I'm sure she "does him" just fine. You are putting effort into possibly ruining someone's marriage. It does not matter that you already slept with him once. He is married & you should have more respect for yourself than sleeping with a man who is already taken. Put yourself in that woman's shoes.....one day this will come back around to you & you will be the woman who gets cheated on. You're acting like a slut & you need to stop.

It's not usually the woman in the marriage. The man is insecure & pathetic...and I'm thinking you are too. Why can't you go find a guy who is not married? What is so wrong with you that you cannot do that?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:24 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Good luck with this one, sister. Nobody's going to tell you this behavior is okay in any way.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:30 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• "Its already happened before so what the deal its his choice if she can not do him well she had years to keep him him happy"

It's very possible she does make him happy, his reason for cheating on his wife with a complete and total backwoods whore has nothing to do with his wife keeping him happy. It just means that he is a whore too.

Anonymous

• The thing is, yeah, you're both adults... but you two are not the only ones this effects. His wife's heart hangs in the balance here. And cheating isn't about sex. Why do you assume she's a terrible lover? She might well be better than you, but this guy doesn't take marriage seriously.

If he doesn't cheat with you, he will with someone else. And probably does. But that doesn't mean that YOU have to be the homewrecker. And an unfaithful man means you are risking your health in sleeping with him.

I can tell by your tone and lack of spelling that you are a super high class chick who's gonna do what she's gonna do. So enjoy it.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• He is married. His marriage and family would be hurt. Your question reeks of a close minded home wrecker.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• If all you want is sex - go find it with an UNMARRIED man. You don't have any respect for yourself, at least try to have a little for the other woman.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jul. 10, 2011