Weird popping...

So there is this popping from time to time when my daughter moves...the best way I can discribe it is like when you pop your knuckles. Like thats kinda the feeling im getting from it. Is that normal...shes not like popping her knees is she!?!? Im 38 wks BTW if that helps any!!

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 2:39 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• short kicks I think. Almost something funky like air bubbles?
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 2:41 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• It's not her, it's you that's popping. It's likely the tendons surrounding your uterus that you are hearing. They pop when they stretch. I hear this a lot lately also (37 weeks) and I'm thinking "Ok, calm down! You can't just burst out that way. You're going to have to head south..."
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 2:42 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• that might be just your hips everything starts acting funny when your about to have your baby your just might be getting ready to have your baby and your body has to get ready to my sister was like that to i would worry as long as your not hurting and the baby is moving your good to go you aint got much longer congrets
    Autumn634

Answer by Autumn634 at 2:44 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i wouldnt worry you okay
    Autumn634

Answer by Autumn634 at 2:46 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• that happendto me when i was around there too! its normal no worries...it's just the baby moving around and there are air pockets in your stomach
    jyi0621

Answer by jyi0621 at 5:39 AM on Dec. 17, 2008