How do you leave the man you love?

So, say that your husband has cheated twice that you know of (more that you suspect). You love him with all your heart and have 4 kids with him. But obviously there's no love on his end if he's going out screwing around with other women... You know in your head that you need to leave him, but then the love you have for him stops you. How do you make yourself leave? One can only take so much heartache before they give up trying to make it work...And you can't just let your children grow up thinking that someone can hurt you over and over and it should be forgiven and forgotten. HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Keep telling yourself what is best for the family.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:26 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• You can always try counseling to help you with your journey.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• if u have proof of him cheating on you, more than once. Then I think u should probably consider of "LEAVING him." U can NEVER make a mistake right.& have some self respect for yourself hun,if ur jerk husband had cheated on u couple times,then obviously he has no RESPECT to u.Truth hurts but, hey. At the end of the day u deserve someone that RESPECT u as a wife,HONOR Ur marriage,& someone u can TRUST.Relationship is all about RESPECT & TRUST.& if one i s missing IT would never works! U have to hold back Ur love or feelings on him,bec for sure he had done that when he cheated on u.So,I think u can do it....its for Ur self & for the best. Good luck w/ ya Hun. Don't allow him to make mistake over & over again.Its gonna be all on u in the end.♥
    inahan

Answer by inahan at 9:57 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• TWO WORDS.. GET TIRED .. everyone can run their mouths and tell you a million things to do but honestly you have to be able to say your done, wash your hands the end. hopefully things see threw for you on a good note lady ladii..
    MissCheare

Answer by MissCheare at 10:32 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Doing whats best for your family may not be staying together! My husband has cheated once and I told him that this flies once but NEVER again. Your children cant be around parents who fight or have your children see that daddy is cheating and thats okay. If you would be pissed if the situation happened to your daughter dont take it either. Be strong for yourself and your babies KNOW that you deserve better and be treated better No women should ever be treated like shit

dedicatedmama2

Answer by dedicatedmama2 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Sounds like you know you need to leave. It's hard to be so hurt by someone and still part of you just wants to be able to have them be there for you through this (trust me I understand). I am assuming he knows you know? Have you two talked any of this out? Hopefully the love you have will help you both keep things amicable and respectful for the sake of your children. Maybe see a counselor together to work out this process for the kids and you, if you can't do it on your own. Or seek counseling for yourself to work through all the emotions I'm sure you're having. Good luck and Hugs!
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 12:12 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• with suffer and some pills
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I can't imagine staying with my husband after even cheating once. That is a deal breaker right there. You should be more secure with yourself that you can do better and will do better. No one deserves to be lied to and cheated on. Point blank.
    noteven1nce

Answer by noteven1nce at 4:24 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• You have to leav while you still have some of YOU left. I know, I have been where you are at. You will feel so much better about yourself after you get out of there, honestly.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 1:16 AM on Jul. 11, 2011