LET ME MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR.. THIS GOES VERY DEEP.. adult content

I was told by more then one person that one of my postings was very offence because of what ever reason.. Then I was told to start spelling correctly by a couple of moms and oh wait my favorite one of all " WATCH WHAT I SAY". Look here Im not sorry and Im not perfect if you dont like how I type or what I say don't read it I am honest and I speak from with in this is a mother site I came on here to meet women that are like me or that may have a sense of where Im coming from if I didn't bash you. Why take thing personal??.. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD TO SPELL EVERY LAST THING RIGHT AND USE COMMAS & ? & . & "" .. THE right way I didn't know this was google... SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME OR THIS POSTING DON'T SAY NOTHING AT ALL .. Your going to waste your time.. JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE I SIGNED UP THIS IS A FREE WORLD..

MissCheare

Asked by MissCheare at 10:20 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• "Give em hell !!!!!"  Did I spell that right? :)

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 10:29 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• sealed lip ok then.....you win

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:23 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Let ME be clear as well. I'm going to say and do whatever I want. That's basically what you want, right? So you go for it and so will I, and if we happen to disagree and you don't like what I say, feel free to ignore it or not, just as I'll feel free to comment or not, okay?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• lol
    MissCheare

Comment by MissCheare (original poster) at 10:25 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Got it! One question,why did u put it under religion & beliefs?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:29 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• to dancer the reason why I put that is because its my beliefes freedom of speech understand now?
    MissCheare

Comment by MissCheare (original poster) at 10:34 AM on Jul. 10, 2011