Do you like Oprah's new Network "OWN"?

I'm a big Oprah fan, but the new OWN network seems a bit dull so far. Hoping to see more of her on it in the future. I'm sure she's taking a break for a while. But, there are just tons of repeats - looking forward to some better programming there soon. Also, waiting to see the new shows from her winners of "There own new show on OWN contest"?!
What do you think?

isismoon3

Asked by isismoon3 at 10:29 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Entertainment

Level 66 (1,275,470 Credits)
  • I agree, dull so far. I recently read an article somewhere about this actually and the network had said there were better things coming. I can't remember what I was reading or I'd share a link. Such a huge deal was made about the network before it even started up that they should have known they needed to come in with a bang.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 10:32 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Really, really boring stuff. I was a little excited about a show with Peter Walsh, but they've just been repeating the same five or six episodes forever.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:57 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• DH heard on the news how Own is in trouble. I am hoping there are better things to come.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• It didn't come with our cable package and I'm not paying more for it. Everyone that I know who does have it says it's a let down.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:30 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• No, not good so far!
    Amr515

Answer by Amr515 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• There are a few shows that I like on there, but it isn't one of my favorite channels.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 1:20 PM on Jul. 10, 2011