Im 30 weeks pregnant and my dr said i have a little blood in my urine

Is that bad ? And has it happened to u? They said it could make u go in labor bc its prob from intercourse , is that true ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't know, these are questions you should be asking the doctor. NO ONE on a social web site can tell you what's wrong. It could be many things that a doctor would have to diagnosis. Call your doctors office and talk to, atleast, the nurse.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:43 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I said my dr (doctor) said that and if anyone went into labor bc of it?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:07 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Not knowing anything about your pregnancy and assuming everything is going well and you're healthy- it's not a bad thing. It has happened to me and I was told the same by my doctor. I didn't go into labor because of it but I'm sure it's possible. If it continues or gets worse then you should definitely see your doctor again.
    MommyofTwo331

Answer by MommyofTwo331 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2011