LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR.. THIS GOES DEEP.. adult content

I was told by more then one person that one of my postings was very offence because of what ever reason.. Then I was told to start spelling correctly by a couple of moms and oh wait my favorite one of all " WATCH WHAT I SAY". Look here Im not sorry and Im not perfect if you dont like how I type or what I say don't read it I am honest and I speak from with in this is a mother site I came on here to meet women that are like me or that may have a sense of where Im coming from if I didn't bash you. Why take thing personal??.. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD TO SPELL EVERY LAST THING RIGHT AND USE COMMAS & ? & . & "" .. THE right way I didn't know this was google... SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME OR THIS POSTING DON'T SAY NOTHING AT ALL .. Your going to waste your time.. JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE I SIGNED UP THIS IS A FREE WORLD.. PS. WASTE YOUR BREATHE BY SAYING WHAT YOU WANT ANYWAYS AND YOUR ACTING NO OLDER THEN A TODDLER YOURSELF.. :)

MissCheare

Asked by MissCheare at 10:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Move on... we are not all going to agree. Calling you out for bad spelling and grammar is rude and uncalled for, but anything else is fair game. We are all moms with differing opinions.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:44 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I will waste my time as did you posting this rubbish.

I hope you are not this angry around your children

Time for a break from cm dear.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Why did you repost this?
    You already picked best answer on the last one...
    Looks like you're attention fishing

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:43 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• You said in the PS that we'd be wasting our breath, but I think I actually just wasted my time listening to someone whine. I understand your frustration with some of the people on this site, but you gotta learn to woman-up and just move on. Let bitches be bitches.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 10:52 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I repost what I want to answer the first question to comment on the statemens.. Yes I did pick best answer.. good the better the best dont rest to the good get better and the better gets best.. you may not understand that.. and last but not least Attention is why we've all join this site and post things am I right?... :)

MissCheare

Comment by MissCheare (original poster) at 10:47 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• lol that pic is too kute
    MissCheare

Comment by MissCheare (original poster) at 10:49 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Where's the attention whore sweet pea when you need it?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• ok lml I really wish people would say this in my face.. why would some one say that I get that way around my child..How big of a women are they?... lml... what a waste waste waste...
    MissCheare

Comment by MissCheare (original poster) at 11:02 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Due to the amount of drama and trolls...it seems bitch groups are hazing again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Jul. 10, 2011