How big is your biggest TV?

Ours is 55. Before we've only ever had a 36"and we didn't have HD so I always feel like I'm in a movie theater now lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We have a 51".
    myangel21

Answer by myangel21 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Gi-normous, and much to big for our apartment. It's 58", with the surround sound and everything. We bought it while living in our old house, then moved to a small apartment. But we had bought a "new" console tv when my 22 yr old was born, and we used it forever. About four years ago we splurged and bought the big screen. I love feeling like I'm in a movie theater!
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 11:02 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• The one we have now is a seventy ...something...LOL
    I think 72??

I dont know for sure, DH has to have his big t.v.....he's more into the "toys". It is nice, though, I'll admit. He's got me a bit spoiled...LOL
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 11:02 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Lol that's cool! I know the feeling., we went from a 19 inch in the bedroom.. to a 47 inch..it sits at the foot of the bed.. we got surround sound at the same time and Ifelt that same way at first..!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• This year we just bought a 50 inch flat screen. It is perfect for our living room! Our next door neighbor Has the biggest flat screen I have ever seen and his living room is the same as ours! He tried to convince my husband to go bigger and I am like NO WAY!! LOL!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Ours is a 56 or a 58 I think. I don't know, I'm not really into that, it's hubby's department. I think it's fine for a bedroom TV (we don't have one in the living room, this one is in our bedroom).
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:26 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• 40-something, I don't remember. I think it's big, my husband thinks it's medium.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:27 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• 40 in in the kids playroom, while we have an old 19 in our bedroom. And a 26 in the living room, no one ever watches.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 11:30 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• we only have one but it's a 47" I believe
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• We've got a 50" HD 1080 Toshiba and I love it! Everything, even older movies, has that LIVE look to it.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:37 AM on Jul. 10, 2011