Do you believe in capital punishment?

If so, how should Caylee Anthony's mom be punished?
Personally, I think all the moms should throw stones at her. What a poor excuse for a mother.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, I believe in capital punishment. As for Caylee Anthony's mother - nothing they can come up with is grave enough for what she did. Maybe duct taping her and stuffing her in a bag would be a good start...
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 2:52 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I believe that whatever you did to someone, that is how you should be punished. That would stop a lot of things real quick! If you are molested, you should be molested by some bruiser, if you beat your SO, you should have the crap beat out of you, if you murder you should be murdered, etc. The world gets by with way too much!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yes, I do when you have a real conviction. While I'm very certain Casey Anthony is guilty, I'll wait till a jury calls it.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:23 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yes I believe in capital punishment. I think the death penalty should be back as an option in her case. Let the jury who hears all the evidence decide if she is guilty, and whether the circumstances warrant the death penalty.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 3:58 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Should she be found guilty she should be executed.

Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 6:36 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I am on the fence, I think the victims family should decide, not a jury or a judge. But I do believe in innocent until proven guilty. Whatever happened to a fair and balanced trial?
    Renee21

Answer by Renee21 at 6:51 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I believe that God is the only one that should be given the decision to take lives. That doesn't mean I don't want her dead though. If she is guilty, and I think she is, I think they should lock her in a little room with pictures of her daughter all over it and make her listen to the sounds of children screaming and crying in pain. Or hang pictures of dead children all over where she can't get away from them. She should have a long life locked up with the memories of what she did.... and the knowlegde of what lies ahead when she DOES die.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:54 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• YES, I do believe in capiatal punishment.

And Casey hasn't been found guilty yet. While I have my opinion of her, it is all based on what the media has shared. They are going to have a hell of a time finding a jury for this case.
    myame

Answer by myame at 7:15 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I believe that God is the only one that should be given the decision to take lives.

So, does that include abortion? Or do you interpret your own definition to suit your political view?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I believe in capital punishment and really think that this and so many other crimes that are so heinous in our society today would be better off if we brought public hangings back into use. I think that Caylee's so called birth mom - murderer should be hanged in public.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:45 AM on Dec. 17, 2008