What do u think his deal is? adult content

So i have been married for 3 years and when my husband was in the military he was very mean to me and he would barely have sex with me. A little over a year ago he was going on a 7mo deployment and i wanted to have sex with him one last time before he left and he acted like he really wasn't into it and in the middle of sex he turned into an ass and just quit. I was really hurt but when he left the next day i still told him how much i love him. Our relationship when he left got better. I just find it sad that we did better as a couple apart. Now we have sex more than we use to but we still fight and he still acts like a jerk and now he has a job where he is gone atleast a couple days at a time and still acts sweeter when he is gone. What the hell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• He is cheating. Typical cheater behavior.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I wouldn't assume he's cheating, but there is something seriously wrong with your relationship.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:45 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I love how the first thought of a husband/boyfriend acting "weird" is he is cheating.

he could be stressed about something. guys arent as open with their feelings and fears as women are.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Not going off anything but experience from when I was cheated on. His behavior was exactly as she mentions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Maybe he is just a jerk?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:56 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Who's idea was it to get married? I read where some Passive-Aggressive men punish the wife for making him get married. I'm not saying this is the case but if he feels like you are in control in some way he may be (in his eyes) punishing you or putting you in your place. I spent years with a military guy and they can be so cruel. When they are hurt, angry or miserable they can really find ways to make their women feel the same way. That way they feel better. Just try to not let his issues become your's.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jul. 10, 2011

• He is probably just stressed
    GypsyMoon605

Answer by GypsyMoon605 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Have you considered marriage counseling?
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 12:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Why would you stay if that's how he is? He may be scared of intimacy but it's not normal to force your husband to want to do anything w/you. Have you ever asked him point blank why he's that way?
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 1:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Maybe he has unresolved issues. Have you tried asking him to go to marriage counseling with you? I think that might help a lot.
    kidnappedbylove

Answer by kidnappedbylove at 2:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2011