What was your last dream about?

tspillane

Asked by tspillane at 12:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LMAO... The Twilight movies. I dont remember much, I just remember sitting down with the guy, the lead vampire kid...cant remember his name...and telling him off on how stupid the whole saga is. LMAO
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 12:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I was on a Grayhound bus with my sister and a bunch of random people and she was driving. We were on a skinny road with a cliff, and the road twisted around a lot. She kept waiting until we got near the cliff before jerking the wheel to turn, the bus would tip and we would almost go off the cliff. I kept asking if I could drive and finally she let me but then I woke up. Very weird!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• The last one I remember, from night before last, was some Matrix like crap lol. I was in a building and the walls were like coming to life and grabbing people and sucking them into the walls. It was weird.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I was watching some stupid movie with my kids that had vampires and wizards on it I dreamed about it that night. I told my kids these movies are stupid don't watch them anymore!!
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 7:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2011