What was your last dream about?

Asked by tspillane at 12:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LMAO... The Twilight movies. I dont remember much, I just remember sitting down with the guy, the lead vampire kid...cant remember his name...and telling him off on how stupid the whole saga is. LMAO

Answer by mlmkjw at 12:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I was on a Grayhound bus with my sister and a bunch of random people and she was driving. We were on a skinny road with a cliff, and the road twisted around a lot. She kept waiting until we got near the cliff before jerking the wheel to turn, the bus would tip and we would almost go off the cliff. I kept asking if I could drive and finally she let me but then I woke up. Very weird!

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• The last one I remember, from night before last, was some Matrix like crap lol. I was in a building and the walls were like coming to life and grabbing people and sucking them into the walls. It was weird.

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I was watching some stupid movie with my kids that had vampires and wizards on it I dreamed about it that night. I told my kids these movies are stupid don't watch them anymore!!

Answer by Momabear455 at 7:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2011