So Yesterday.....

My 4 year old daughter came up to me, put her mouth right next to my belly and told her brother he better come out now or he's grounded.....lol.....I'll be 39 weeks pregnant on Tuesday. She's also been putting a baby doll up her shirt and saying she is pregnant and her baby will "bore" soon :) I think she is excited to meet her baby brother......Sorry not a question....Just thought it was really cute. Its moments like these that make me glad I'm having another child.

SMG1120

Asked by SMG1120 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• that is so cute :)
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 12:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• thats cute!! i have a 3 year old daughter and i will be 36 weeks on tuesday and she always talks to my belly and says when is my brother coming out to play with me lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Aww <3 my 5 year old just pats my belly and says its a girl. We dont know yet lol.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• She will sit there and tell him stories and how much loves him.....its just so cute. I had to share.
    SMG1120

Comment by SMG1120 (original poster) at 1:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• ha that is soooooooooo adorable. yur lucky mine are already fighting, im 33 weeks and my two year old son and the baby in the tummy like to hit or kick or im not sure what sheis doing but he will push down with say his hand and then watch when she moves he giggles and does it again:)
    4g4b

Answer by 4g4b at 1:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2011