Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about mirena TMI adult content

okay so my boyfriend and i were trying some new positions and well he went in very deep and it hurt...i have mirena and now my cervics keeps cramping and everytime it cramps i bleed and is it very red fresh blood...does anyone know what happened....should i go to the doctor or the hospital???

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Health

Answers (1)
  • Go to the doctor ASAP!!!!! It could've broken through your uterus wall!!! It may need to be removed surgically!!! I recommend you find a different BC to go on besides the mirens, too many bad risks come with that!!!!!

    Answer by something_ at 1:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.