What does it mean when you feel alot of pressure down there that it hurts even to walk im 35 weeks and its my first baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Baby is just getting ready for their big day.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Baby is pushing down. Does it come every 5 minutes?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Only when I stand up to walk its when it hurts a lot even to take a step
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I had that through the whole second half of my last pregnancy. When I walked for more than a couple of minutes, I swore he was going to stick his hand out and wave. He sat very low and I had tons of pressure for the last 18 weeks. Miserable but normal.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Yep1 Baby is getting ready! When do u see your ob?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• the baby dropped and is gettin ready. MY last 4 weeks with my 3rd one was hell. I was in so much pain and could barely walk. I feel for you.
    GypsyMoon605

Answer by GypsyMoon605 at 1:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I know how you feel. This is my 2nd and he is pushing down and it hurts so bad to walk, or change position when I'm in bed. Its gotten to be a burning sensation. I'm guessing that it means that your baby has dropped and is getting ready for birth. With first time pregnancies the baby usually drops a few weeks before labor. My daughter didnt drop until right before though, so ya never know. You dont have much longer. Hang in there and good luck :)
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Your baby is just getting further down into the canal and getting ready to arrive! How exciting! I was constantly feeling pressure and her head jamming down into my cervix..Ya ouch! lol, But all is well, Your miracle is just getting ready..Congrats to you and good luck with L&D
    Proudnewmommy11

Answer by Proudnewmommy11 at 7:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2011