Long read but GO PALIN!!

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150235296718435

She says it all and says it well in this post.

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 1:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Thank you for sharing!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:35 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Then I urged President Obama to veto the stimulus bill because it was loaded with absolutely useless pork and unfunded mandates.

She did...  IMO~ the stimulus will go down in history as PRO longing our economic problems.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:20 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• many recall my objections to the Federal Reserves’ inflationary games with our currency known as QE2 from November 2010. It’s a matter of public record that I did not go to Harvard Law School, but I can add.

Yup.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• The same “experts” who got us into this mess are now telling us that the only way out of our debt crisis is to “increase revenue,” but not by creating more jobs and therefore a larger tax base; no, they want to “increase revenue” by raising taxes on job creators who are taxed enough already

The current "experts" weren't the only ones who got us where we are.  But, I recently read where American doesn't have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem.  We have tripled our revenue over the last 30+ years...  But we have quintupled our spending<------------ There's the problem...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I've always supported her,and always will.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• She is a damn sharp woman, but the left has succeeded in the quest to vilify her among the stupid members of our society.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 2:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• – collapse
    LOL you"re joking right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 (hidden) + expand

Comment by Carpy (original poster) 27 minutes ago

You're right, Carpy. She's extremely sharp, intelligent,and very savvy. But, of course, the left wants to vilify her. She's an extremely sharp, intelligent, savvy woman who is a Republican! God forbid!

Answer by cbk_mom3 a minute ago
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• clapping

WELL SAID, GOV. PALIN! 

I couldn't agree more!

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 4:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• LOL you"re joking right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous

No, actually I am not joking. I don't imagine you even took the time to read what she wrote. Just listen to what the idiots tell you then stick your head back in the sand.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 4:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2011