Karma

Do you believe in it? have you ever had something happen that makes you believe it in even more? If so please share

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, i am a firm believer in Karma. Fiatpax is correct though, most of our Karma was accumulated in our past lives. The bad Karma we accumulate in this life, will most likely affect us in our next life. But, there are different theories on this.

EVERYthing that happens is a result of karma. When you stub your toe, you are burning karma. If you win the lottery, that is also your karma. There is more to Karma than people realize though, it is a very complicated law. Karma & reincarnation go together, you cannot believe in one without the other.

People love to think "Oh, he lost his job because of this bad thing he did 10 years ago" You cannot judge karma like that. You cannot & will not ever know what it was you did in this life or a previous life that resulted in that karma. It's impossible. To believe in karma because "something happened" is lame since EVERYTHING that happens in our life is a result of karma.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• as i think karma is pay back for PAST life lived
    i can only guess

"payback is a bitch" i think, refers to present life - crappy action - biting you in the behide
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Yes I find every time I help or do nice things for other. Good things happen back. I do not expect it it just happen that way
    gma-2-7

Answer by gma-2-7 at 2:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• i accidently got a huge package of TP in my grocery cart, when i got to car, i noticed
    i did not purchase this, it was not on my receipt
    i went back in and told check out guy that this got in my cart by accident

i have yet to get good karma back for this
    should i buy a lottery ticker?
    lol
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Perhaps your good Karma was the item being in your cart without having to pay for it? After all you were not actually trying to steal it. It was simply overlooked. Perhaps you wasted your good Karma. ;) Just a thought. Its all in your POV.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 3:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Yes I believe in Karma. I also believe in you get what you give. When you are a negative person you tend to draw in negativity. Is lifes lessons always Karma from a past life or are you a master of your own current misery? Sometimes life just gives us lessons. Its when you do not pay attention that those lessons that your destiny can be a hard one.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Ohhhh yes! I've seen it happen many many times!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 1:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Samurai has done a good job of summing up my answer. So I'm just going to say ditto!
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:20 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Yes I believe in Karmas, you reap what you sow.  If you act out of love, love is returned to you.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Ive seen it happen so yes I believe it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:24 PM on Jul. 10, 2011