Blast from the Past

kinda long sorry,,, I have known this guy for a very long time since we were kids about 8yrs old,we grew up togehter and spent summers together, we had the summer romance thing nothing really serious just first love, kiss. dated who we wanted but in the summer it was just him and I, we lost touch life happened, then we met back up a few yrs ago, me going through the "D" and I was not very pleasant then, two yrs to now, we met up again, I owed him an explanation we hung out talked about everything from the past till being friends again in the future, he is still single and has always loved me. I will always love him for being my first kiss, first boyfriend, I just dont know about anything else kinda confused on what is my next step, I really love the family and want my friend back we both talked about keeping in touch and becoming friends and next summer seeing each other agian at camp. just had to put the words out there maybe someone will understand.. thanks Ladies

jadeyazi

Asked by jadeyazi at 1:38 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• If your are alone your free to decide your future , if you have a man and kids keep in contact with your friend to talk and get things straight.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• If u t single go for it
    Autiziumom

Answer by Autiziumom at 3:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2011