Big 24th Birthday Ball Ideas?

Looking to throw a big birthday ball for my 24th birthday but I don't even know where to begin. I have a lot of ideas but they seem to clash or don't seem right. Can anyone help me out or know of any websites for ideas?

B00boo

Asked by B00boo at 1:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Entertainment

• There are so many avenues you could go....what are you leaning towards? Interests?
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 1:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Depends on your style. You want a ball... As in dressing up? Do it glitzy, use your favorite color and silver glittery for accents. Do the tables with your favorite color table clothes, a silver sequence table runner, those big diamond paper weights for center pieces and pretty flowers and candles.

If you want something funky, go for a rave.I threw one for my sisters 18th birthday. Lots of glow sticks, necklaces, and brackets. Music, strobe lights, tons and tons of candy... I love party planning
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Yeah dressing up!
    B00boo

Comment by B00boo (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Like maybe masquerade
    B00boo

Comment by B00boo (original poster) at 1:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2011