What is the funniest bumper sticker or sign you've ever seen?

I saw a morbidly obese man driving a teeny truck that had a bumper sticker on it reading "No fat chicks allowed." LOL. Then I saw an OLD man driving a car that had a bumper sticker reading "Spank me" OMG!!!

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 3:11 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I saw a bumper sticker that said:

DON'T HIT KIDS! NO, SERIOUSLY, THEY HAVE GUNS NOW!!

That was funny and sad at the same time,I guess cause it's true to an extent.
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 3:14 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• "I found Jesus. He was behind the sofa the whole time".

I almost peed myself.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:16 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I saw one that said Practise safe sex no bush no dick - (pres bush and dick chaney)
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:25 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• LOL mammamia, although I am a "religious" person, I saw that at a store on a button and I sooo wanted to buy it. I once saw one that said "SHHH, MOTHER-IN-LAW "SLEEPING" IN TRUNK"
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:35 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• LOVE LOVE love the "SHHH, MOTHER-IN-LAW "SLEEPING" IN TRUNK"!!!! OMG! I roared at that one!!

I like FBI: Female Body Inspector :-)
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 3:39 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I saw one the other day on an old beater that said, "My other car is a porshe" or some expensive car. It was really funny. My favorite is "if you can read this GET OFF MY ASS!" I want to get me one of those.
    LilMae.N.MDJr

Answer by LilMae.N.MDJr at 9:16 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I've seen one that says "back off, I'm not that kind of car!"
    I'm Canadian and ton's of people who work in factories that make or supply car parts have been laid off and I say a sticker the other day that said, "Out of a job yet? Stop buying forein!"
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:49 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I saw one about a year ago that said: "If you're going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair!" I was laughing soooooooo hard! If I didn't have kids, I'd probably put it on my car!!
    praisinghim2day

Answer by praisinghim2day at 10:14 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• How about: "I'm out of estrogen and I've got a gun" ????
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 10:15 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• My absolute favorite bumper sticker says "I'm only speeding because I really have to poop!"

Wanna get me one of those!
    Moomie

Answer by Moomie at 10:16 AM on Dec. 17, 2008