What could I be feeling if it's not this?

The past 3 days I have been feeling a mild cramping but I am close to starting my period but the feeling that I feel is like mild cramping, gassy and a constant reminder of it. Seems to me when I apply pressure to my stomach I feel some comfort but what could it be?
Oh I did go this past TUESDAY fora pap smear and myDr. Told me my bladder has fallen :(
Wtf?
I'm feeling BLAH!!!!

I'm not PG and my tubes are tied :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Health

• When the bladder falls, it is a sign that the pelvic muscles have lost their stamina, and the whole pelvic area can get crampy as things go to new places.

Did the doc refer you to a urologist or a gynocolgic surgeon?

If it is just mild, there is a pelvic floor physical therapy that can help correct the problem.

Hope you feel better soon!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Maybe you need to poop ....
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• LOL... True Amberloverher3 but I DID go like 3 times yesterday but hole hurts it sore (sorry TMI) but ladies I am really feeling like crap...ugh!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• maybe kidney stone trying to pass.. It hurts and feels if u could poop u would feel better just a thought
    gma-2-7

Answer by gma-2-7 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Oh, and, don't get too worried about the falling until you have an eval from a specialist . . . there are alot of things you can do.

It is soooooo common, after you have carried babies, to have thing start to fall eventually. Women are so blessed, huh?

ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2011