8w3d gestational sac, yolk sac but no baby:(

Ok so 2 weeks ago I went to the ob and she measured me 6 wks and told me to come back in 2 weeks to See how I was coming along. Went back this Thursday and she told me she didn't see anything, so she sent me for an u/s with better u/s machine and blood work to check my hcg levels. At the u/s yesterday the tech informed me I have a very tilted Utreus and that all she seen was the yolk sac and gestational sac. But with my uterus being so tilted do you think there is a chance of a baby we just can't see it yet??? I Get my hcg Results monday and do repeat blood work then also. I'm so nervous and can't stop thinking about it. Seems like i should wait until 10 to 12 weeks just to be sure before having a d&c and just fond out my hcg leave was at 27,378 on Friday any thoughts?

MommieOf286

Asked by MommieOf286 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Your doc should be able to give you a definate,, especailly after the new resuts come in. If it is a blighted ovum, it may be that you don't have to do a D & C, as your body will eventually register that there is no baby there, and expel.

I hope the tests work out well, and that it was just that the position of the uterus made it hard to see.

Hugs mama.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• wait for more results......i have a tilted uterus too......and my babies sometimes hid....good luck.
    southernlady184

Answer by southernlady184 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Your numbers sound very good. I havehad a miscarriage and an ectopic pregnancy and my numbers were only around 300 at 7 and 8 weeks.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 5:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Your peanut is probably hid, Dont worry, Good luck!! Hope it all goes well and you get good news..Also, your baby is probably too small to see yet.
    Proudnewmommy11

Answer by Proudnewmommy11 at 7:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Thanks for all the kind words ladies!!! Trying to keep my hopes up... Will keep u posted to what happens!!!!
    MommieOf286

Comment by MommieOf286 (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2011