What does he say??

Is there something that your man says more than anything else?

Mine says "Gawd damn, SON OF A Bitch, Mother f__er!!

I am serious. I don't think that there has been 1 day in the past 26 months I have known the man that he hasn't said this. He really gets pissed when I chime in and say it with him.....lol!

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 3:31 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• OMG toriandgrace!! I would go ballistic!!!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 3:37 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Fuck is his favorite world
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:35 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• "FRIGGIN".......and I HATE it!!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:35 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Mine likes to say "settle down crazy" and when I say I love you, he loves responding with "I kind of like you too" it drives me crazy (note the settle down crazy line. lol)
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:36 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Glad mine doesn't say that...

He does say "I love you" way more than any other man I knew before him. That's been 12 years now so maybe I just forgot!
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 3:37 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• OUTSTANDING!

That is how he comments on things. He says it in a good way or he says it to be sarcastic. I have been told this is a Marine thing...

Example: I'd say " IJake just gave Jack a bloody nose" he says "OUTSTANDING!"

I'd say " Jacen said his first word" he says "OUTSTANDING"

Angel_Eyes1313

Answer by Angel_Eyes1313 at 3:42 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• LOL- My hubby says that when he is picking on me "Yeah, I kinda like you too"...lol

Though DH doesn't say it very often there are a few things he says that really gets under my skin.
    What really annoys me is when I say "how was your day?" and he says "It was one big circle jerk!" I HATE THAT! Circle Jerk? Are you kidding? Thats soo gross.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 3:42 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I'll say I love you and he says "yeah you're ok.". Or when I ask if he wants to have sex later he'll ALWAYS say "I dunno maybe." I KNOW it's yes but why can't he just SAY YES!!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:46 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Oh that's another one, I would say how was school? (he was in navy nuke school) and he would ALWAYS reply school-y or school-like and if I substitute the word school for class he'd say classy, and then EVERY time he would clarify that he didn't mean the good kind of classy, he means the class-like kind of classy, and he does the same thing when I ask him how work was. Drives me insane! But to be fair, I probably drive him crazy by asking every single day.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:02 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• He says G*d dang or damn every day...It's like his favorite word and my least favorite one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on Dec. 17, 2008