Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am wondering if anyone can give some great advice and tips on how to loose weight i am 5'2 and 190 pounds i had a c section almost 4 years ago and just can't kick the weight help please

alcia_08

Asked by alcia_08 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I went vegetarian. I was 4 10 @ 130 which is ALOT for short people. I also avoided any fast food.
    I got down to 104
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 3:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• With aging, fluctuating hormones, and lack of sleep, that preg weight can tend to stick :( It is a big bummer.

Make sure you have had your yearly physical along with labs that check your Vitamin D, iron, and thyroid status. SOmetimes, when you supllement, or coreect any imbalance that might be going on, you start to shed the weight. It really helped for me!

Good luck mama!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• wow congrats that is great i dont eat fast food i eat subway but not often and when i do eat out i normally get salads. I was at the doctor last week and they said my health is at a high risk and i need to drop at least 40 pounds in a little over a month yikes is all i can think i was thinking of going walking with my daughter twice daily and trying to make healthier foods at home but with being on a food budget it is hard i think
    alcia_08

Comment by alcia_08 (original poster) at 3:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Start small - cut out soda, drink more water...stop eating out, cook more at home, start taking a walk every day.

Find a routine that you like, whether it be going to a local gym and doing spin class or Zumba...or doing something at home like a Jillian Michaels dvd.

Just remember, slow and steady is the best way to lose weight! Don't be discouraged that you don't drop an asston of weight in one week. The faster you take it off, the faster you will put it back on. It's definitely a lifestyle change!

Good luck to you :))
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 3:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• i totally understand that last year I had dropped almost 45 pounds in two months but i was in the gym every day 6 days a week for 2 hours a day and i was doing great then me and my husband took a break and i gained it back plus some
    alcia_08

Comment by alcia_08 (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I can give you some advice :) Watch Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead and you will be SOOOO inspired. This guy lost 76lbs in 60 days bc he fasted with a juicer and only drank fruits and veggies. It's hard work believe me. But it cleans you out and gets you healthy and energized. My husband and I watched this yesterday morning and we went out and bought a juicer and a bunch of fruits and veggies. We can already tell it's working.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I have seen that ans almost fell over watching him
    alcia_08

Comment by alcia_08 (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Why the thumbs down?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• It should have never said thumbs down i cant click on that so i am sorry it says that i will push thumbs up cause i liked your comment
    alcia_08

Comment by alcia_08 (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Go to goarmy.com and get the exercises. Do about 2 hours a day. Once in the morning and once at night. You will drop weight. Other than that P90X is a great program if you can keep up.
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 3:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2011