Don't you hate it when??

You post a question, and you are wanting serious answers- and you get a stupid ANON that posts something like "Blah- Old news" when they could have just moved on? For 1- if they don't like the question they should have just skipped over it, and for 2- If they feel so strongly on a opinion that does not pertain to the question at hand, why hide behind ANON. I think its a Hypocrite that acts so proud of thier response, yet doesn't show thier face!. What do you think?

BabyBeans0506

Asked by BabyBeans0506 at 4:04 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I feel the same. Most of you know, I post un anon whether my answer be nice or critical. I think if you believe what you say then stand behind it. But then again there are MEAN people on here that will attack anyone's opinion and person that differs from their own. It's THOSE women that force other into anon. It's their right to post anon, but I also report any rude remarks I see. That little check box DOES say: If you answer anonymously, please make sure your answer is nice, honest, and respectful. Any disrespectful anonymous answers will be removed and your account may be suspended or even canceled.
    Power to the nice anons!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:13 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yes Marlye- I have seen you around. You do post regardless, I feel that it is important to stand behind your opinion as well. I am like you- whether its nice or critical its my way of thinking. I do not do the anon thing either.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 4:22 AM on Dec. 17, 2008