Am I pregnant?!

The day I was suppose to start my period I had a light brown discharge for 5 days. It was light enough that I didn't have to wear a pad/tampon. The day after I had light cramps, bloating, and pressure below belly button. As the weeks have progressed I've had more "symptoms" like...

Heartburn
Gassy more than usual
I have the bubble feeling but not sure if that's the gas or not
White discharge off and on
Stinging in the breast
Not feeling well through out te day
Feeling sick sometimes after I eat

I've taken 2 test and they both came out negative. I took the first 4 days after te missed period and then again 2 days later. I'll be officially 3 weeks late tomorrow. I'm waiting on results from my blood test. I just would like some input from mothers or pregnant women an if you had the same thing happen to you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• wait another week and take another test
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 3:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• i was the same way with both my kids all though i have never had a test come back negative. But the doctors are way more accurate
    then the stupid little test things sometimes.i hope you find out soon good luck :)
    mommaof2-2011

Answer by mommaof2-2011 at 3:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Im not yet pregnant nor a mother but ive done alot of research and brown discharge normally means implantation and maybe u just dnt have enough HCG so a blood test would let u kno for sure. GOOD LUCK :P
    babydust_2011

Answer by babydust_2011 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I took 4 tests with my 1st. I knew within days of conception, but had to wait for the hormones to tell the tests what I already knew...lol

Sounds like you are probably pregnant though.
    Rauzy

Answer by Rauzy at 5:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Thank you everyone for your input :) I'm just anxious and curious lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I HAD EXACTLY THE SAME SYMPTOMS!!! I even had to negative pregnancy tests!!! But my cramps started getting so bad I went to the ER. I was daignosed with PID from a bad infection.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 6:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Well the test came back negative including the ones for cancer and any other problems. I guess I'm just having an off month.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2011