Gone to camp...

Jut got home from dropping my baby boy off at camp. Stopped and got pizza, soda and ice cream for my older dd and I.
It's going to be a quie week.
Thinking of all the stuff I could get done this week...
What do you do while the kids are at camp?

SassySue123

Asked by SassySue123 at 3:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• My kids are pack rats so when they used to go to camps I'd utilize that time to go through every room in the house (and also the garage) and get rid of items that we no longer used. My car would be packed full of stuff for Goodwill and I'd have to make multiple trips. When they got back rarely did they ever notice that anything was gone.
    cege

Answer by cege at 6:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Mine only went to camp in the 6th grade & that was a while ago. I think I enjoyed the peace & quiet, got some cleaning done & spent time w/ friends. Enjoy- it will go fast! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• He'll be in the 6th grade this coming school year. One week, of quite - that sounds good. Some major house cleaning, Like his closit. YIKES! LOL
    SassySue123

Comment by SassySue123 (original poster) at 3:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• My 2 oldest just got back from camp, and I was on break from work so It was a quite week. I did get things done around the house that are hard when the kids are home. But I would take the time and do something for you, relax.
    J.Ann96

Answer by J.Ann96 at 9:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I cry and then I clean out thier room then I enjoy my other child and relax in the quiet of no bickering. I am always glad to see them when they come home. It gets easier every summer.
    carolhas2kids

Answer by carolhas2kids at 5:11 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Well yesturday I went swimming and read a book, cooked out some dinner for just me on the grill, did cafemom and watched a movie, the quiet was great!!!!!!!!!!!
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 4:10 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• He left in Sunday and its only Tuesday... :'(
    I do.fine at work all day
    SassySue123

Comment by SassySue123 (original poster) at 7:24 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Mine was going to go to church camp this year but had an infection and had to cancel. She has gone the past 2 yrs and has loved it! I miss her about the 2nd day, then get used to the quiet but then by Friday I'm ready to go pick her up.
    cat4458

Answer by cat4458 at 6:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2011