To all believers

Do I ask YOU why you don't believe? Do I ask YOU how you get through your day when you obvious think you must have some God to get through it? I don't get how YOU can get through your day believing in some mythical creature. I don't believe in your God and I don't question it. So stop question ME about why I do not believe and ask how can I gt through the day or how can I be a mother without believing. Or my favorite how can you have morals if you don't believe. Get out of your nut shell and realize not everyone needs a God to get through their day or even have morals.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Religious Debate

• Is it drama time again? I personally don't get involved in the religious drama but it goes both ways.
    Anonymous

• oh boy....everyone has an opinion. Everyone is free to voice their opinion. Just as you are right now...
    FosterMom1988

Answer by FosterMom1988 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• She asked a simple question she didnt put anyone down. If youre offended you have issues. Get over it. You all ask why we believe in something we cant see or stories that seem to crazy to be true. Grow up and realize she didnt attack you, she simply wanted to know. Its called curiosity.
    Anonymous

• While I can agree in part with some of the points you have addressed, I also feel the need to point out that it was asked in the Answers section of Cafemom which is kind of geared for people to ask questions..........so to ask others to stop questioning, regardless of topic, is rather unheard of.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• OP: Not ALL believers will preach to you or talk down to you for not sharing our beliefs. So please dont lump us ALL into 1 category. I am personally glad you say you have morals. I hope you will keep them & pass them along. Sometimes just being a good person or a good example to your children is half the battle in getting by in this world.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Feel better? Just ignore those questions and don't take it to heart. For those believers that are rude and judge they need to wake up and realize they are doing what their god ask them not to do. Judge. When people ask why I don't believe I just tell them. I don't care what they think of me. Their opinions won't matter to me. Stop worrying about what others think and just concentrate on yourself. Don't even explain if you don't want to.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

Wow an anonymous person with great advise. Good for you even though you shouldn't have to hide.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Amen sister!! Oh wait......giggle
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 3:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I don't know anon ... I don't know who YOU are. But my guess is since you're hiding behind anon, that YOU have asked these questions.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 3:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Lmao ellish I don't ask religion questions, i know where they lead. But think what you want sugar.
    Anonymous