Does anyone own hairless cats?

I am house sitting for my mom and she has 3 hairless cats that share one bedroom (breeding purposes) and they are soooooooooo stinky. Not to mention they get dirty/oily quickly and their poop is softer than my short haired cat. Is this normal? Also, you dont have to have a hairless to know that a male breeder cat sprays, but has anyone successfully removed the cat urine/spray odor out of walls?

noteven1nce

Asked by noteven1nce at 3:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Pets

• Gross. No, you'll have to replace the sheetrock, possibly the floors. Has she never heard of a Cat-io, or a breeding pen? Sorry you're stuck with the stench, that's just gross.

My rat terrier is currently being bred to a hairless rat terrier.=)

Good luck sister, help your ma as best you can, and support her when she's ready to get it cleaned up.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Blech.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 3:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2011