Why did the price change?

I am so mad at myself I waited 1 day too late to purchase airline tickets and now the price went up 150.00 more.
I kept putting it off until I was for sure I had the money now damn I don't know what to do 200.00 dollars more. I was so sure it would stay the same bc I kept checking...ugh! I guess it being Sunday :(
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• did you try Priceline? As long as you can be flexible with coming and going you can get amazing deals on there,,
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Oh no :( I know what you mean!!!

have you tried kayak.com I usually go there, and they have the lowest price from various sites :D
    Rainbow_Brite86

Answer by Rainbow_Brite86 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I have found at times prices are sometimes lower after 9:00 pm and before 6:00 am try again during those hours.

You might want to try CheapOAir.com.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Bump
    MomlovesRed

Answer by MomlovesRed at 6:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Airline tickets change on a daily basis. Its crazy how expensive it is to fly right now.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 7:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I hate it when that happens!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2011