How many times have you really seen a woman litterally whip her breast out?

Just curious? I've never experienced it or performed a boob whipping myself. But does this happen as often as people say?
If you are a boob whipping offender are you aware that you are whipping your stuff around? ;)
I have witnessed some breast exposure while getting a baby latched, is that what is considered whipping one out? Or is it considered whipping one out because you were not prepared for what was about to happen and we're surprised but the sudden appearance of a breast? Hmmmmm
The whole whipping one out phrase is pretty funny to me, my breasts are fairly average in size and I can't really whip it around, is this something that bigger breasted women can do?

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 3:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've never honestly seen anyone IN PUBLIC whip out their boobs.. most women I know are very discreet about it so unless you are paying close attention to the mother you have no idea she's even feeding the baby.
    I've been to people's homes and witnessed it, however they were either family or close friends and it was never offensive by anymeans.

I love how you wrote this up though, it made me laugh because there aren't as many people out there that do "whip out" their boobs like that. IDK it was a very good post, lol, bumps up to ya.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• every day for 3 weeks at Christmas time while working at the mall a couple years ago. A lady would come EVERY day around the same time, sit down on the bench beside my work and pull her boob out, then get her baby out of the stroller and get her ready. all the while her boob was hanging out for all the mall to see. took her at least 5 minutes between the time she whipped it out to when she put the baby to it.
    Angelgirl25

Answer by Angelgirl25 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Once in a grocery storei saw this woman pushing her cart while leaning over and letting baby hold it like a bottle while she perused the aisles. I, a BFing mom, was really offended. I'm all for NIP, but seriously?

Other than that time, every woman I've seen NIP was pretty discreet about it. I'm sure there are some boob whippers out there, but I've never witnessed them myself.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 4:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• hahahaha I had no idea there was a controversy Meooma. So people really do this hu? for fun or accidentally? I personally would hurt someone if I whipped out anything.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 4:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Never seen a breast whip out with a nursing mom.... but seen it plenty of times in other situations.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 4:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• lolz at the boob whippage post.
    i've only seen them under blankets - and i live in sweltering vegas. i've seen more boobies hanging out for...other reasons than to feed a kid, and my mom bf'ed eight babies.
    i bf'ed my dd and plan to bf this kid. whenever i needed to feed her in public and i didn't have any pumped, i'd hang out in the car, or wait til i was completely covered before any boob whippage. but dd liked to wiggle like crazy when i fed her, so i always tried to make sure i had enough pumped, because that gets very annoying. i've got pretty decent sized knockers, but that doesn't mean i'm going to whip them out for all to see. sexual or not, they're a private part of my body. besides, nursing is for mom and baby - lemme alone!
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 7:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Ive seen it and dont give it a second thought
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 3:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• TWICE
    Once at Walmart---as the kid,maybe 2 1/2-3 sat in the kid seat of the cart as mom was pushing
    At the fair---woman looked stoned or drunk. She had a hard time getting the baby,maybe 1,to latch on and everyone saw it all!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• "Litterally", lots.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I must live a very sheltered life here. I'm sorry to all you women unexpectedly exposed to strangers breasts!
    AmandaH321

Comment by AmandaH321 (original poster) at 4:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2011