Has your baby ever farted infront of someone and they thought it was you?

My son does this all the time to me. His stink really bad too, he's only 3 months and my dad especially does not believe that it's him. He mostly farts when I'm feeding him so dad just assumes it's me and laughs at me for blaming my baby!

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yes! My daughter lets out power bombs! I swear, they're sooo bad!
    something_

Answer by something_ at 4:38 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughter  Isnt that why we have kids & dogs?!  To have someone to blame our farts on?!  (LOL- JK!!) 

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Oh yes, my first son was a little fart monster! I have never met a baby that had such bad gas! They weren't little baby farts either, but big loud farts from this tiny person, so people couldn't believe that someone so small could fart so loud.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Hahaha. All the time. But because this happens it's a good excuse when you accidently DO let one out you can blame them.
    HappyMomma2832

Answer by HappyMomma2832 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• LMAO! Yes! My daughter has very loud farts and they stink.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Lol, my mom was holding my neice in Sunday School and the baby let one rip and everyone thought it was my mom.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• LOL! Yes..They look at you like "Was that you?" and you have to say nope, It was my kid. Lol...Its funny!
    Proudnewmommy11

Answer by Proudnewmommy11 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• lol to blame the kids for them absolutely, but to have their's blammed on me! Wait a min here... lol
    I'm nurding ds right now and he stinks so badly!!! My mom often looks at me and asks what did you eat?! lol
    AmandaH321

Comment by AmandaH321 (original poster) at 4:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• OP: Your mom may be onto something- since you are nursing him, what you eat effects his tummy too. Keep track of when he's most gassy & remember what you had to eat prior to that. If he's just gassy all the time, tell your hubby he must be a chip off the old block! -LOL :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• His gassy when I eat healthy or junk foods beyond that I don't keep track of every little thing, the gas does not seem to bother him, just the unfortunate people who are within smelling distance! lol
    AmandaH321

Comment by AmandaH321 (original poster) at 4:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2011