Does your school sell school supply boxes at end of school year?

i was looking online to see if our school uses facebook and found a school thinking it was ours. it was not. but had same name. anyway i noticed they sell boxes at end of school year with all the supplies for the next year. i thought that was awesome and am going to bring it up to our PTA. but i also noticed in a different town the Walmart store carried the box of school supplies for each of their schools and each grade level on it. does your schools do this?

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in

• That would be awesome as long as they weren't expensive! =D Schools around here don't do that and neither does walmart. I have a feeling when my son gets a little older he's going to want to pick out his own folders and everything, but for now that would be great!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 4:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• My nephew's school does this. My BIL pays like $40 for the box I believe.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 12:18 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• They have one you can over over the summer... while it is convenient it is way over priced here! $40 for what I could buy for about $25. It's called School Supplies Network.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:16 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• ouch forty dollars is to high they need to make that less
    WildCat73

Comment by WildCat73 (original poster) at 10:16 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• i went to the store was looking at items kids need., and what is u with 5th graders needing calculators?
    WildCat73

Comment by WildCat73 (original poster) at 10:17 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• When my son was in elementary school, his school did it 1 year and never did it again. It was too expensive and not all the supplies needed were in the box. It was cheaper for me to go to Walmart and buy my own supplies.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• No we dont but that would be nice.
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 12:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2011